- 1828 - Foundation of the company
Foundation of the Matthias Salcher + Söhne Aktiengesellschaft by Viennese businessman Mathias Salcher – buttons production in Bílovec.
- 1856 - Renaming to MASSAG
Renaming to MASSAG.
- 1945 - Nationalization of the company
Leading by the National Company Koh-i-noor Prague.
- 1949 - Expansion of production
Expansion of production to the production of clothing accessories, footwear, accessories, ski bindings and various hand machines and presses for driving rivets and rings.
- 1953 - Small metal goods and pens
The production program is focused only on the production of small metal goods and pens.
- 1960 - Expansion of production to AUTOMOTIVE
Production program is expanding to manufacture car accessories and parts for passenger cars. Furthermore, shoe rings, casting supports, pipes stuffer, key rings, boot fitting, tube rivets, hooks, hinges for leather goods, etc.
- 1990 - Re-establishing the Company
Re-establishing the company, range of production followed.
- 1998 - Recession
Company felling into the recession.
- 1999 - Re-establishing joint-stock company
Re-establishing joint-stock company with new shareholders and new management.
- 2001 - First installation of progressive press 4 000 kN
Installation of new progressive press starts the development of serial-line production.
- 2004 - Company is dividing into 3 divisions
The Company is dividing into three production divisions – according to the sort of production.
- 2005 - Moving to FULNEK
Automotive division is moving to FULNEK.
- 2008 - MASSAG Stamping a.s.
Separation from MASSAG a.s., 1st. of September 2008 Establishment of a new company as MASSAG Stamping a.s. based in Fulnek.
- 2014 - Renaming to MORAVIA Stamping a.s.
Renaming to MORAVIA Stamping a.s.